The Journey, Day One



 I'm required by my HTML5 & CSS class to create a blog. I chose Blogger instead of Wordpress because the practice will be seen by less people. That of course could be untrue. My reasoning makes sense in my head but everytime I try to write a sentence about it, it doesn't make sense.  I might try tomorrow.

Instructions so I can refer to it later. Taken from Basics of Web Design: HTML5 and CSS by Felke-Morris, Terry Ann

"Your blog could be a place to note websites that you find useful or interesting. You might report on websites that contain useful web design resources. You might describe sites that have interesting features, such as compelling graphics or easy-to-use navigation. Write a few sentences about the site aht you find intriguing. After you begin to develop you sites, you could include the URLS and reasons for your design decisions. Share this blog with your fellow students and friends."💖💖

Stay tuned for pictures of Mocha, my emotional support cat. Isn't every animal an emotional support animal? Too bad too many abuse this phrase and try to big them EVERYWHERE in public. I love my cat but I'm not going to bring him grocery shopping or to a restraunt. Service Animals are in a catagory by itself and should be distiguished between the emotional time. Okay, I'm off my soap box now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La semana pasada